Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kenadie Marie Is Here!!!


Kenadie was born after a 4 hour labor on April, 23rd 2009. She was born at Alta View Hospital in Sandy, Utah. Kenadie weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces and was 19 inches long. I was shocked to see how much hair she had and how dark it was. Her brothers were blonde, baldies. Since I had an Acreda, Chase was able to hold her for the first hour. It was so sweet to watch him with his little girl. I really think that was a wonderful bonding time for them. Then my mom came in and I still wasn't able to feed Kenadie yet. Since she was getting fussy. My mom gave her a bottle and the nurse was shocked when Kenadie had drank the whole thing. She is a great eater and is such a sweety. When her brothers came they couldn't wait to hold her. When Ty was holding her we heard him softly whisper in her ear. "I am the boss of you!" I had to laugh. I think he had been looking forward to that idea for a while.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet baby girl. Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenadie is so cute!!! What a cute family. We can't wait to see you all this summer.

    ReplyDelete