Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Beautiful Neice

This is my oh so sweet neice Ava Marie Hintz. I am so in love with this little girl. I miss her every day and can't wait until I get to see her again. More so, until they move back to Ut. Marty keep up the good work in Parmacy School!!!

Look how cute Ava on the left and Kenadie on the right are together. Can you guess who is older? Wrong, Ava is about 3 weeks younger. They were so cute together. They even reached out and held hands it was so sweet!


Tummy Time


MY BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!!!
Kenadie 3 months old.



The Eldridge Girls
Mom, Adrien, Ava, Candace, Kenadie and Tiffanie.
I had the best time when Adrien, Marty and Ava came down for the Utah reception.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks! We really do have the cutest kids. Seeing these pics makes me miss you all so much, I can't wait for our next visit. We love you all and miss you.

    ReplyDelete